- Sometimes it’s ok if the only thing you managed to do today is breathe! honestly, it really is. We all need days to regroup, find our strength just to face the normal day to day stuff. Don’t beat yourself up about the 100s of things that still haven’t been done. Take the time out, you’ll be in a better headspace to tackle them after.
2. Your thoughts shape your vision, you can choose what you want to see. The information that is received through our eyes is very different from the information we process in our brains. The visual information is filtered by your expectations, beliefs and your current mood. Change any of those and you’ll change what you see.
3. I’m not sure about you, but as a kid, I was always told that it’s polite to put others first if you prioritised yourself it was seen as unfair and selfish and no one wants those kinds of labels thrown at them. But in reality when most of our adult lives are spent taking care of others. We really do need to put our own needs first. Check out this blog post – why being selfish is good for others. If we don’t we simply don’t have the energy to continue.
4. EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE falls down, whether it’s in public or private, we all have setbacks, failures, moments of self-doubt. That’s ok, it’s normal, but the real progress comes from when we decide to look for the lessons and use it.
5. Sometimes you need the validation of others so here it is. You are and have always been capable of amazing things. Your brain does so many things without you consciously giving instructions, your skin repairs itself, over your lifetime you have unknowingly inspired others. That’s just the tip of the iceberg. I challenge you to think of 5 more things that are amazing about you.
Hope you’re feeling a little better 🙂 If this post has helped, then please share with your friends on Pinterest by using the graphic below.